Friday, December 9, 2011

Front Row Please

It was a busy Friday night in December at Disneyland and Grandma and I decided to take the kids to see the Christmas parade. Although I underestimated the time it would take to get there ( traffic ) and get into the park ( apparently a lot of people go to Disneyland in the afternoon! ) So we made it in the park about 5 minutes before the parade started.
Lucky for us, not many people wanted to squeeze in front of the trash cans so we walked into front row seats and just in time for the parade.
The kids loved the parade! They danced and waved to all their favorite characters.
After the parade we spent some time in toon town. Logan went exploring with Grandma and Ellanie and I went to see Mickey. She has been asking to see Mickey although the last time we went she was afraid to get close to him. But this time was SO different! She went up to him with no hesitation and gave Mickey a hug and high five. She was thrilled after we left Mickey... PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment